incl. 19% VAT
Highlights of Eastern Europe – River Curise Europe
10 DAYS FROM BUDAPEST TO BUCHAREST
Highlights of Eastern Europe. Follow a path of crusaders, kings and conquerors through Hungary, Serbia, Croatia, Romania and Bulgaria.
You wonder at the lofty spires of Hungary’s Parliament Building as it rises majestically above the Danube in Budapest.
You can Sit down with friendly farmers in Croatia and artists in Romania.
Uncover scores of known treasures, including the picturesque Bulgarian hill towns from Veliko Tarnovo and Arbanassi and the surprising rock-hewn churches of Ivanovo _ a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Roman ruins and medieval fortresses, this journey will reveal you the highlights of this spectacular region.
The adventure Europe River Cruise 2019 is awaiting for you.
Who want enjoy this europe river cruise tour. Photographers, amateur archaeologists, connoisseurs of regional cuisines and anyone who loves beautiful and mysterious locales can discover ancient lands and modern multicultural cities.
Luxury river cruises range in duration from seven days right up to 21 days for a grand voyage from the North Sea to the Black Sea – an amazing trip encompassing 12 countries and a myriad of delightful villages, towns and cities.
The benefit of taking luxury river cruises is that the boats are able to dock in the heart of a destination – allowing you quick and easy access to wonderful sightseeing. Ever-changing scenery glides past your balcony the whole time and, unlike on ocean cruises, there is no risk of sea sickness to worry about.
- A cruise from Giurgiu to Budapest on board the River Beatrice
- Accommodation in the cabin category you booked
- Most meals onboard, prepared using the finest and freshest ingredients
- Captain’s Welcome and Farewell Receptions & Gala Dinners
- Unlimited beverages onboard, including fine wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, and mineral water
- Shore excursions in ports, fully hosted by English-speaking local experts
- Guided ‘Go Active, Do as the locals Do, ‘Village Day’ and ‘Gentle Walking’ programs
- UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Services of an experienced Uniworld Cruise Manager
- State-of-the-art portable audio–headset system on all excursions
- Captivating onboard local entertainment
- Cultural enrichment, including Signature Lectures on local culture and history
- Transfers on arrival and departure days
- Ships gratuities
- Port/government charges
Optional bookable services
- Wide variety of shore excursions
- Rental vehicles
- Travel insurance
|Days / Departure / Arrival||
10 Days / Budapest to Bucharest
Classic (Category 4-5), Deluxe (Category 2-3), Frensh Balcony (Category 1), Suite