850,00 € incl. VAT
incl. 19% VAT
Ferrari 458 Italia Spider – Rosso Corsa – Cuoio
- Special stitching emphasizes the inner curves while the sought-after Cavallino stitched on headrest rears to attention.
- Another mandatory option is the definitive carbon fibre steering wheel with LED shift indication lights which gives a nod to Ferrari’s 75-year racing heritage.
- For an acoustic change of pace from the pure, visceral Ferrari growl, there is an iPod connection and a radio Navi system with Bluetooth as well as an additional SDARS antenna that improves the quality of reception and reduces areas without coverage.
- For convenience, front and rear parking sensors make backing into and out of parking spots more smooth.
- The 458 Spider goes from coupe to convertible is just 14 seconds, and it comes equipped with a retracting rear wind stop window to calm the cabin tempests into zephyrs.
Ferrari 458 Italia Spider-The evolution of the genus
Ferrari 458 Italia Spider-The evolution of the genus. The 458 Spider is OUT OF THIS WORLD!” -British race car driver Vicki Butler-Henderson. Although 3.9L twin-turbocharged V8 engine produces 661hp with 561 lb-ft of torque, this dominant near track-level performance is and fully drivable.
This 2014 Ferrari 458 Spider was configured from the ground up and exemplifies the classic open-top Ferrari. From the quintessential Rosso Corsa body to the Beige Tradizione Italian leather interior, Scuderia Ferrari shields, Giallo brake callipers, and 20-inch forged dark painted rims.
Rosso Corsa is quintessential Ferrari; it is a true red that commands attention and it is the colour associated with energy and dominance.
Settle inside the cabin into full-electric Daytona-style seats with seat heaters, memory seats, lumbar support, and an adjustable electric steering column for the perfect driving position.
Special stitching emphasizes the inner curves and the sought-after Cavallino stitched on headrest rears to attention. A good option is the carbon fibre steering wheel with LED shift indication lights. It gives a nod to Ferrari’s 75-year racing heritage.
Wherever you are in Europe, or the world for that matter, in Monaco, Marbella or Florence, there is simply no mistaking the roar of a Ferrari engine. The Ferrari 458 Italia Spider has a truly formidable presence. Hire the Ferrari 458 Italia Spider and driven the truly magnificent beast.
The Ferrari 458 Italia Spider is Ferrari´s continuation of a spectacular line of cars. The Ferrari 458 Italia Spider´s reputation preceded it. And it did not disappoint. Providing all of Ferrari driving technology and design aesthetics with the new addition of an automatic convertible roof. Take to the open road, with the open sky above your head and the incredible V8 engine beneath you. You will seldom experience anything quite as glorious as this. The Ferrari 458 Italia Spider provides the driver with true driving experience, with no compromises.
Rent the Ferrari 458 Italia Spider for a short holiday and enjoy the coastal towns of Marbella and Malaga. Alternatively, you can hire the Ferrari in its heartland of Maranello that inspired this most superb of cars.